Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

JOE M IS A TRUSTED SOURCE 💚💚💚

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

and now there is a question if Durham is even real...Noah from WeLoveTrump has been asking for a week for someone to find an actual video of the guy, even from when he took down whitey bulger and no one has found anything, then a couple of days ago someone who looks like him puts a video up saying "I understands people are questioning my exsistance, and I am real..I stay low profile" its very strange it comes up during the questioning of his exsistance. Here is the Noah request link. https://welovetrump.com/2021/02/26/patriot-challenge-where-is-the-john-durham-video/
and this is the Noah link with the recent video..
https://welovetrump.com/2021/03/03/john-durham-doesnt-really-exist-we-have-a-new-twist-in-the-story/

Its all very very strange..

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

that was a satire video. I watched it too. Wasnt really Durham the other day. 100% CGI theres a tiktok video showing who the guy is behind that

Yep I saw that the next day, Noah called it out. Still doesnt explain the missing Durham. Something is definatetly weird about this whole Durham thing..

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

I AGREE DUDE. WEIRD LIKE HOW WE STILL HAVEN'T SEEN A MUGSHOT OR ANY PROOF GHISLANE MAXWELL IS ACTUALLY IN JAIL

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Yep, is she? I hope so...and where is Epstein now?... so many unanswered questions its exhausting try to figure it all out.

(1) Show this thread