Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

I put my hope in Q, my trust in Donald J. Trump and my faith in the Lord. WWG1WGA

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

Ughhh I miss Joe M. His last post on Gab talked about going dark for a while... We could really use his thoughts and encouragement through these crazy times for sure.. I hope he comes back soon.

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

LOVE JOE M!! MISS HIS POSTS.

Joe went dark, hasnt posted in over a month. I miss his posts.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

PS I love Joe's posts. I miss him, we were all booted from Twatter and havent found him again yet.

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

He is on Gab but last post was Jan.16

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

and now there is a question if Durham is even real...Noah from WeLoveTrump has been asking for a week for someone to find an actual video of the guy, even from when he took down whitey bulger and no one has found anything, then a couple of days ago someone who looks like him puts a video up saying "I understands people are questioning my exsistance, and I am real..I stay low profile" its very strange it comes up during the questioning of his exsistance. Here is the Noah request link. https://welovetrump.com/2021/02/26/patriot-challenge-where-is-the-john-durham-video/
and this is the Noah link with the recent video..
https://welovetrump.com/2021/03/03/john-durham-doesnt-really-exist-we-have-a-new-twist-in-the-story/

Its all very very strange..

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

that was a satire video. I watched it too. Wasnt really Durham the other day. 100% CGI theres a tiktok video showing who the guy is behind that

(1) Show this thread

wishful thinking... Durham won't do a damn thing

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Where is he posting? I havent seen anything rencetly from him--on GAB.

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

this post was from April 28th 2020

(1) Show this thread