Only people mentioned by @TheWiseOwl in this post can reply

In response The Wise Owl_AZ to his Publication

🙏This is so helpful, huge thanks for sharing !!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Very informative. Thanks for sharing. I have wondered how current bank account assets would be handled. A secure monetary system is imperative to stop money laudering operations and other nefarious means of controlling economies.

Farming, crypto, history, common law rights, sky clock, patents, new-old tech and N. Tesla, free energy, and of course all things Jesus.

This is so exciting! Where did you come across this? I have been talking to my family about this for a couple of months. I am telling my kids to invest in crypto. Please divulge your source so my family will be more willing to listen to me.
Thank you so much!

mors vincit omnia - Never Give Up, Never surrender John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, ...

In response Purple Merchant to her Publication

QFS is NOT crypto

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

In response Purple Merchant to her Publication

Look at the name of the repost. This past year I've seen it circulating by various Anons. Also on the net but probably right now not on Google. Either way, your day will come.

(2) Show this thread