Only people mentioned by @Truthseeker1001 in this post can reply

In response Andy Tomo to his Publication

Maybe Fauci’s connections to gain of function research will wake some people up. Otherwise I just can’t see how to get the truth out, especially in blue areas. You can’t tell them. Sadly, it is a fact. In my area almost everyone has been vaccinated. No one thinks twice about it, and a friend of mine got her first birthday party invitation that requires the shot. It says so on the invitation. It’s creepy. For people resisting this, social life will dwindle down to a trickle…

Retired RN, :) Grandmother, Healer, envisions a free Canada and a free earth.

Cholestrol is needed in the body: my opinion: "they" lowered the safe numbers of cholestrol levels to enhance the need for cholestrol lowering drugs, and send people into fear mode if their cholestrol gets too high. I have been to autopsies of people who died of massive heart attacks. The plaque was thick and yellow, and the physician told me - that is margarine and bad oils - our food is killing us.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

California. Lightworker. Heaven on earth as God intended. ❤️🙏🇺🇸

they lied to us about vegetable oil, carbs and sugar too. see Catherine shanahans book Deep Nutrition. cure your Type 2 diabetes like i did with Dr Jason Fungs The Obesity Code. also read dr. ken berry the lies my doctor told me. white hats.

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

I am so angry today after getting a strike from Face Book. Tired and frustrated that after a year people are so hopeless and stupid. I am surprised as humans we can even walk upright. Disappointed and bewildered in this shit storm.

Fookers

Only followers of this user (@FreedomNow) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Ziebs1111) can see their posts

In response Ziebs 1111 to her Publication

they hate us

(1) Show this thread

Save the children. It begins with telling the truth people don't want to hear, while we watch the "Patriarchy" collapse. God Won!

Which is so ironic considering Their Father is the Father of Lies. They lied about Margarine too...and so much more.