Fri. 5 March 2021 200 Special Ops Killed in DUMB After Rescuing Children: Gene Decode: The DUMBs Underground War Interview | Last week around 200 of 2,000 Special Ops soldiers were blown up by the Cabal pretending to surrender in a DUMB. They were clearing out tunnels at 2.5, 5.0 & 10.0 kilometers, rescuing children. It happened between two islands in the Atlantic Ocean. That was the reason the US Flag was at half Mast at Mar A Largo.

Only people mentioned by @TheWiseOwl in this post can reply

In response The Wise Owl_AZ to his Publication

Do you have a link to this story?

So sad.

Prayers for all the brave men and women! I hope the evil cabal get the justice they deserve. Lord protect the Children and hug the families that have lost loved ones trying to save our Children.
No Mercy on the CABAL!!!

May the evil doers never know a moment of peace. Let their souls be in torment till the end of eternity.

what is source for this?

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕

💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕

→→👹🤺🤺🤺🤺🤺🤺🤺🤺

Prayers for all that were involved and their families. May God bless them for their service to this country and especially to these kids. People.....these are the real heros! Not those lousy football players, or basketball players that cry like babies that their feelings are hurt! Lord we ask that today we decree and declare that You are in charge and it is Your will to be done. Grant these poor children peace and strength to deal with all they have gone through. In Jesus' precious name I pray. Amen!

Only followers of this user (@Karla0109) can see their posts

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

our Local weather guy also aired a earthquake that happened in the atlantic ocean at a 10 km depth. so the report that gene gave totally confrims it to me that they are still working in the DUMBS

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
god bless them and their families

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

Decode confirmed.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Kill Cabal.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Was that the 8.1 earthquake??????

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

Very tragic. These soldiers sacrificed their lives for our freedom and to free the children. Heros forever! God bless them all and rheir lived ones.🙏🙏🙏🙏

Trump is my Pres. JFK, Jr. my VP; Jesus my BFF; Silly, snarky, loving protector of God's family & children. Joshua 1:9 Pureblood. IYKYK.

God, please take care of the families of these brave men and women. Thank you for their service.

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

May God take them home to live on in the glory of our creator!

Do you have a source link for this info? I'd like to research it. Thank you.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

In response Lil SueBit to her Publication

There was a pic of the flag at half mast but i thought that was last weekend

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Bless their souls dear Lord.

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

I am so sorry to hear of this terirble loss. We are forever indebted to them for their scrifice. The highest form of patriotism.