HELICOPTER CRASH? STANDARD HOTEL? HOLLYWEIRD? ITS ALL RELATED...WAT HELICOPTER CRASH DO U THINK OF?

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

“Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.” Romans 10:11 NO DM's

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Kobe?

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

In response Veterans Wife to her Publication

Went thru my head too 🇺🇸not 127%Sure in this one by all means.

(1) Show this thread

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

yes but im trying 2 identify wat helicopter crash Q is referring to...did u say the owner of that hotel?

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

I believe this is one is tied to this post. I'm not 117% sure so I won't say for fact . I also know that somethings have the same meanings, several .... When I pay attention I see it time and time again ...so I believe this crash is one of them however when I read this drops I see many helicopter crashes it refers to , & this one being something in the same drop❤️🇺🇸Hope that helps you discern how you read it :)

(2) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

me, me, i know!! the manager of the hotel where liddle adam shit did very evil things to a little boy that got AB killed

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

was Anthony bourdain staying in that hotel at the same time? he knew about a murder involving schiff... and bourdain "comitted suicide"

(1) Show this thread