Spoiler alert: Joe Biden is NOT the president of the United States. The United States Corporation no longer exists. Joe Biden holds NO legal office. It's all going to come out soon.

#Draintheswamp#Trump2020#QANON#trumpwon

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

Lover of Truth πŸ—£β€οΈ Lover of Family & Frens πŸΈπŸ’š Lover of Creation βœ¨πŸ’« WWG1WGA βš”οΈ NCSWIC πŸ’―πŸš€

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

and the small matter that hes dead

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

In response Hermann Vangaard to his Publication

Yep, that's what Joe M meant when he stated that Joe Biden will never be president.

(1) Show this thread

Trust God, Trust Trump, Trust our military!!!!

100 % Agree

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

ANYONE CATCH THE ODD WAY THE SUPER BOWL WAS ANNOUNCED??
WOW! NO UNITED STATES. BOOM!
CONFIRMATION.

I know! Can't wait for the world to know!

WWG1WGA twatter got me again, was "Pooky Steve"

i have tried looking but can nothing so please help me out. how or when did president trump undo or change this. i keep hearing about the united states corporation.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

In response The Kid to his Publication

This is just ONE source. Trump didn't do anything...he just KNEW. The guy is always ten steps ahead of the inferior enemy.

(1) Show this thread

The truth is setting the world FREE! WWG1WGA

πŸ™β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΏπŸΏπŸΏ