On Sept. 7, 1776 was the first attack by a U.S. Submarine
in American History.

Will there be a Q attack this week ?

Silent Running
BOOM

In response Punisher 2021 to his Publication

I hope you are not saying POTUS will return on Sept. 7

THAT IS WAY TOO LONG FOR US TO WAIT

Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

Waiting until Sep for Trump 2.0? Say it ain't so!! This is crazy! Meanwhile, illegals/crimials/human trafficking is flourishing on the Southern border while we watch this never ending movie.😠

Retired USAF E8, currently DOD contractor.

Is the Red October to infer we'll be witnessing the great awakening until then?

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

Well then who ever IS IN CHARGE sure is making a huge mess of everything....who wants to claim that? Printing money like no tomorrow, giving "aid" to evil, having your workhorses stressed out beyond belief, but Biden's not incharge....Good God, how much more to see have to "see" to get to the end of the movie? My popcorn is cold and stale at this point.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

It has gotten to the point now that it is too absurd to even listen to B1d3n.
Yall just let me know when it is time to do something when ever and if ever the military need any help with this production.
Manuchin is a masterful director dont ya think?

Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I'm with you! Honestly, I haven't watched the news since the night of the stolen election. I can't stand any of them as they are all lying and pushing a false agenda. I see glimps's of the news on the TV's at the gym when I'm working out. It literally guts my energy as the "programming" is so damn negative and total BS! I get my news only from patriots. I have also found that if I'm reading/watching videos all day long from anons I follow, I get saturated and have to take a break. It feels like the movie is never going to end.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Blank stare silence or blatant rejection when I mention this to people close in who voted for Trump. Guess we will be all bending to the breaking point.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread