Only people mentioned by @Misscovfefe in this post can reply

25 years later will still be at 90%,
When I die it will be at 80%

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Thank you...

And VK pi$$ed meter at 9/10 hmmm interdasting!

Stand for the 🇺🇸 | Kneel at the ✝️ | Trust the plan 🐸

In response Gillian Jackaman to her Publication

interesting!! ☺️

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

I live in faith & know all things will be glorious as the Father has planned. Change is coming.

I peek in on some of his stuff, but I cannot ever freaking remember the last name. lol

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Fusca 😉

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Thanx: that just made my day👍🙏😎

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

Yay Vincent! Way to go ..

That guy is everywhere.

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Vincent Fusca will be some future President's Chief of Staff one day🤫

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

vice president

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

I cant wait!! ☺️

(2) Show this thread