When the storm has swept by, the wicked are gone, but the righteous stand firm forever. Proverbs 10:25

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Iā€™m a proud Christian,husband,father of 2,and trump is my president and I love my PATRIQT family

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Amen šŸ™

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I AM Divine Love!ā¤ļø I AM Divine Light!šŸŒŸ I AM Divine Truth! šŸ—” I AM Divine Gratitude! āœļø I AM Divine Perfection! šŸ˜‡ I AM! ā¤ļø

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

Yes. God uses storms to remove tbe wicked. "The storm of the Lord will burst out in wrath... on the heads of the wicked." Jeremiah 30:23 šŸ’„23šŸ’„

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(1) Show this thread

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA šŸø

WE R THE STORM

Amen

Amen! Amen! Amen! So good! We are living it and experiencing it as the Bible plays out in front of us. Some see it and some dont but what a time to be alive! Biblical!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I needed to see this at just this time. I'm sitting on my couch and I feel like we are surrounded by evil. I hate the feeling. Tears are filling my eyes. It's so hard to hold the line and keep the faith sometimes. GOD, where are you?

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

Amen šŸ™šŸ»God won

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

You know, this is the first time in over a hundred years our military are truely fighting for America, land of the free. We are so very thankful for and proud of them! šŸ’ÆšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

Victory Belongs to Jesus - Todd Dulaney (Lyrics) - YouTube

1 John 5:4King James Version (KJV)4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.Our...

CalmInTheStorm šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Amen! Standing firm in the truth and Holding the line for as long as it takes. We must never give in to evil.#praying for President Trump, our military and the patriots.
#GodWins

"At the End of the Storm is a Golden Sky and
the sweet song of a Lark".

JFK Jr.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Not sure how I strolled by this one, but itā€™s vibing real nice Clark!

This is the LONGEST storm I've ever been through! God help us all!

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

In response Jay Bird to her Publication

Joni - this cracked me up šŸ˜‚true !

In response Jay Bird to her Publication

That swamp was multi dimensional. It even shocked Trump at one point.

(2) Show this thread

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Like a Wall We the People from The United States for America

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I'll be standing right beside you brother!

For God and country! Awakened. Trusting the plan. WWG1WGA ā€” GOD WINS. Banned on twat & IG. On AnonUp, Gab, WeGo, & Telegram @JehanneArQ

For as many as are the promises of God, in Him they are yes; therefore also through Him is our Amen to the glory of God through us.
2 Corinthians 1:20

(1) Show this thread

I love God. Constitution. Married. Love my President. #holdtheline. Patriot šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øCancer survivor. Animal lover. Military family.

thats right!!!!! AMEN. Gods chosen are WARRIORS. we are yall. stay prayed up.

Mother of 3šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øMAGAšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øSAšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø17šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø God speaks to us through music...are you listening?? https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

AmenšŸ™

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I like the cross shadow on top of the word "Rainbow", for the "Globe" marquis. Nice reminder.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

(10) Show this thread

I love God's promises. Yes and Amen!