When COMS are few and far in between it usually means much is happening behind the scenes.
MARCH is a HUGE power month for the Cabal and therefore a busy month for their opposition.

BIG THINGS traditionally happen during this month:

- Lindbergh baby vanishes
- Ides of March (assassination of Julius Caesar)
- Belisarius saves Rome from the Goths
- Spanish flu strikes and kills 100 million
- Thomas Cranmer burns at the stake
- The Book of Mormon debuts
- Eiffel tower is unveiled
- Having executed Charles I, the House of Commons abolishes the House of Lords
- Tsar Paul I is assassinated
- Edward IV leads the Yorkists to victory over the Lancastrian army in the bloodiest battle ever fought on English soil

- COVID-19 changes everything in March 2020

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Could you reply in anyway to this so I know you are not a bot. Something you find on a farm would be awesome. Thanks!

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

Thomas Cranmer - The Anglican Church of England branch which has permeated the States. The Anglican aspect - where they are attempting to normalize pedophilia Nationwide. For example - at San Diego State University - https://anglicanmainstream.org/san-diego-state-university-normalizes-pedophilia-as-a-sexual-orientation/

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

truth seeker always I am curious to any relevance in the listing of the book of Mormon...🤗

And don't forget my birthday on the 20th! 😁 The Equinox, Winter into Spring, dark to light.