I keep getting confused with AnonUp and Twitter interfaces.
Trippy.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Me too!

Only followers of this user (@ViMi_G) can see their posts

i can't keep up with learning all these new apps 🤪

Fancy seeing you all here 😉 My FB was disabled today with no warning. had it since 2009. Ouch but it really makes me feel kinda awesome being censored along side my President Trump. WWG1WGA

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

🤔 Is there a same difference VK? If so, please tell.

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

Same, but different :)

Be cool if FLOTUS or POTUS joined us and we could vibe out

Christian, Patriot, Wife, Mother, Sister and Friend.

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

We need to create a hash tag for this so maybe he will find out we want and need him. We are his organization and he can lead on this page!
#WEWANTTRUMP or something like that.

I think he's on vacation and things will happen upon his return. I think he would like to know we want and need him. What do you think?

(1) Show this thread

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

same here...
and I am not a fan of a window popping when writting something!

Truth seeker Love the Truth community Working to protect children Lover of God and His creation

😂

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

same

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

In response Patriot Faith to her Publication

and where are you and whats up wjtb these time stamps? 3:04am? no its not

(1) Show this thread

Travel * Music Sk8Boarding 🛹 ** Baseball⚾️ Family Is Everything LO VE *+*

#WWG1WGA #GodWins #TheGreatAwakening #Fooked #TwitterSucks

Many of my favorite peeps are here on AnonUp (and better than wego so glad we moved)... But to be fair, Android interface has some growing to do... All the same... My safety zone is here :)

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing 💜

I kept my same user name different pic . .I sometimes feel like I am seeing double lol

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

hey VK, your fave aussie is here now

Happily retired 🥳 Patriot since birth 🇺🇸 Christ follower 🙏 I support our President Trump 1000% 🇺🇸 @LucyDWigglebutt everywhere 🐶

I feel like a stalker trying to find you lol. Following you at WeGo also. Finally found Juan. Everyone is so scattered and I refuse to go to Gab.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

The only thing that makes it feel very different for me is the lack of suffocation this platform inflicts on my ability to connect with my friends. Twitter seems to want me dead. I don't have time for that. But I respawned for a 4th time anyway. Darn heart & the desire for human connection to fellow Patriots! Ugh!

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

HEHEHEHEHE.👍😉😂🤣

Ok so i hope this is safe 🥴 but VK serious question. Trumps speech today he repeated a couple of things. Was he telling us something? He said Rocket Up for one.

Wife, Mom #WWG1WGA. John 3:16 , #God Wins #Q. #MAGA Proud to be a fellow digital soldier. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 President Trump and Q 💕🇺🇸💕

Tippy Top?

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

👀 B_O extract conf 👀

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

👀 B_O extract conf 👀

How were you able to keep your other account from being suspended?

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙏🏻 💥💥THE STAGE IS SET💥💥

Feels like home 🤗

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

NANA cooled off just unfollowed him, guess he will be in 3D for a lot longer. That was not just panic it was plain old mean.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

NANA DOESNT HAVE THAT PROBLEM STILL KICKED TO THE CURB!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Me too but without Trump there, we aren't missing anything I don't think.

(1) Show this thread

I keep AnonUp on nite mode & twitter on day mode to help maintain order in the kaleidoscopic-strobe-light-effect of alternating platforms :)

I didn't realize anyone was let on twatter. I got kicked off for liking other people's posts. Seriously. . . . never even posted anything of my own & rarely commented. . . .O'well I like anonup so much better & NOW comment all the time. Too pissed to be quiet.

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

I'm no Kim Runner but I'll give it a shot.

IAUTT= 17

Trust the plan.

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Salt + Light to his Publication

Gematria?

#WWG1WGA #GodWins #TheGreatAwakening #Fooked #TwitterSucks

In response Salt + Light to his Publication

Missing my Kim Runner Schuman updates and math wiz! I'll give ya a follow for the shot!

(2) Show this thread

almost like AnonUp is a beta for twitter.gov...

never thought I'd be excited about public utilities :)

CC@administrator

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Vetted by patriots!

(1) Show this thread

Caps in English Ordinal equal 71. In full reduction, 17.

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

Gematria

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

71 Mirror but What in Caps?

(2) Show this thread

Same...I left Twitter several days ago after they suspensed me for calling Nanner Pelosi a name (indirectly). One of her minions must have felt butt-hurt and reported me for calling their queen a name. But please continue to allow the CCP, ayatollah, a sitting president's severed head effigy and pedophiles to continue on unfettered. 🙄

In response DoGood Agent 355 to her Publication

trump is teyong yo get messages to everyome he has pisted all kinds of drop boxes with dic in them.

(1) Show this thread