Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

https://youtu.be/h0JvF9vpqx8

I had never seen the video that goes with this till today... symbolism everywhere and it will be their downfall. Dear God, please bring your swiftest harshest judgement upon the pure evil in this place. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 IJN Amen

Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers - Don't Come Around Here No More (Official Music Video) - YouTube

REMASTERED IN HD!Music video by Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers performing Don't Come Around Here No More. (C) 1985 Geffen Records#TomPetty #DontComeAroundHe...

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

check out this one ..This is Tainted Love by Soft Cell...bunch of pervs...listen to the words too..for real..sick sick sick!!!
https://youtu.be/m-O_r-vJ1CY?t=2

Soft Cell -Tainted Love official music video - YouTube

i am not trying to make any mony off of this video pleas copy right leave my video on.

Only people mentioned by @Shellbellcam in this post can reply

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Shellbell Cam to her Publication

yes it's sick...notice they are dressed like greeks or romans not sure which one..and she is a very very very young black girl...and then he ripped the "apple" out of her hands..and it goes on and on..

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

So much I only heard on the radio or while skating. We lived in the country for a good while with little to no TV signal. When I got to college I thought it was cool to see the videos with friends on Friday nights, but I just figured these freaks were only trying to be different and edgy. How very cool 🥵

Dont Come Around Here by Petty sounds dull, almost like elevator music on the surface. Some stations played the crap out of it or I wouldnt know the tune so well. I know a lot about what we are dealing with, but I keep catching little puke-worthy surprises. This will get worse before it gets better. FULL ARMOR OF GOD, we will need it. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread