https://youtu.be/h0JvF9vpqx8

I had never seen the video that goes with this till today... symbolism everywhere and it will be their downfall. Dear God, please bring your swiftest harshest judgement upon the pure evil in this place. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 IJN Amen

Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers - Don't Come Around Here No More (Official Music Video) - YouTube

REMASTERED IN HD!Music video by Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers performing Don't Come Around Here No More. (C) 1985 Geffen Records#TomPetty #DontComeAroundHe...

Only people mentioned by @AskYourself_45 in this post can reply

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

wow! the way you hear music is different once your eyes have been opened.

Wow, 1985 huh, Well everyone, we are awake now

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

In response Anne Reedy to her Publication

And we are bringing an army of biblical proportions. 🦅🦅🦅

(1) Show this thread

I’m a Wife, Mom, Mimzi. God, Family, Country. President Trump is the BEST President ever! God Bless the USA 🇺🇸 In it TOGETHER!

I grew up with this music! I had NO idea!

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

In response Shellbell Cam to her Publication

Right?!?

(1) Show this thread

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

check out this one ..This is Tainted Love by Soft Cell...bunch of pervs...listen to the words too..for real..sick sick sick!!!
https://youtu.be/m-O_r-vJ1CY?t=2

Soft Cell -Tainted Love official music video - YouTube

i am not trying to make any mony off of this video pleas copy right leave my video on.

I’m a Wife, Mom, Mimzi. God, Family, Country. President Trump is the BEST President ever! God Bless the USA 🇺🇸 In it TOGETHER!

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

OH. MY. GOSH! I never have seen this before!

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

And this was produced back when we claimed to be held accountable for exposing children to creeps... they will pay.
The skin color is also of interest here. 👀

(2) Show this thread