5D Angel Vibes Incoming ✨😇✨5:5

God loving, mother, wife, patriot from the great state of Alaska. WWG1WGA

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Well the demons are hard at work on me. I am having a shitty day and suicidal thoughts. I just want to cry. As soon as I get some money I am leaving my husband.

🙏Oh my goodness, Lexie. I'm so sorry for your pain. I just prayed for the Lord to wrap his mighty wings around you to bring healing, hope, and joy back into your life. God bless, and remember to keep praying and have faith knowing He always delivers rays of sunshine when we least expect it. 🙏❤️🙏

In response Lexie May to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RLH10 in this post can reply

God loving, mother, wife, patriot from the great state of Alaska. WWG1WGA

In response Razz Matazz to her Publication

Everyone who has been responding has been my rays of sunshine, along with my baby and my mom. She came and picked me and baby up to get away from the situation.

Love the Lord, my freedom, and The Constitution. Bona Fide Trumplican, not to be mistaken for Republican. #maga #trump #wwg1wga

In response Lexie May to her Publication

So pleased to hear that you and your baby are safe now because that is obviously the most important thing!
If I may offer a few words of advice...speaking from experience here, please don't go back if your life could possibly be in danger. Sadly, there are probably only a handful of cases where men really "change," despite how convincing they are because they know they're about to lose you. If you ever want to talk, please send me a DM because I'd be happy to help in any way I can. ❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread