Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Sabbath with lots of praying around the world today!

Ears ringing hard today. Exhausted an i needed a knap

We have already Won. 💫💖⭐💜🌎 WWG1WGA

YES 🙏🙏🙏🙏💖💖💖💖💖💖🕊🕊🌸

WOW!!

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

in Thursday night I was feeling kinda magical and said a prayer for my son to be healed & i looked for a sign & the lights started flickering and the(like when lightbulbs need to be replaced) but it was at that exact moment /lamp shape appeared like an angel .....it was lovely. The next day my son was dramatically different ....soo much calmer and not hyper & crazy in fight or flight mode like he ususally is ........ gosh I hope.......🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️

👍

God loving, mother, wife, patriot from the great state of Alaska. WWG1WGA

Well the demons are hard at work on me. I am having a shitty day and suicidal thoughts. I just want to cry. As soon as I get some money I am leaving my husband.

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

In response Lexie May to her Publication

Purging can be rough. sending you some Love&Light 🤍💛

Love the Lord, my freedom, and The Constitution. Bona Fide Trumplican, not to be mistaken for Republican. #maga #trump #wwg1wga

In response Lexie May to her Publication

🙏Oh my goodness, Lexie. I'm so sorry for your pain. I just prayed for the Lord to wrap his mighty wings around you to bring healing, hope, and joy back into your life. God bless, and remember to keep praying and have faith knowing He always delivers rays of sunshine when we least expect it. 🙏❤️🙏

(3) Show this thread

What are 5d angel vibes?

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

Angels in the 5th and higher dimensions are aiding us on earth against the negative forces / vibes. They are assisting and we R also receiving downloads during these times from higher realms. You can see the 5D Angel Vibes in white above ✨🙏🏼❤️✨

(1) Show this thread
In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication

🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread