I got news for you, we're winning. The proof is everywhere if you are willing to look.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Shameful that Sather is discrediting you to his followers and now IET is on the bandwagon....

In response Lady Irish to his Publication

I haven't a clue who eye the spy is. I can tell you though, there's only one ghost.

Well, Ghost, I am very thankful for you. Thank you for all the informing, giving direction and encouraging you do! You do a nice job pulling together the Q drops and tying it to the past and current events. And to the Bible. Sometimes you point out details that I may have missed and other times, you help me see the big picture (God's Plan and the Q Plan) and how that puzzle piece fits into it. You help me see with my own eyes what is real and what is not. Then I go pass on this information within my own sphere of influence. I don't know how much longer that we will have your help. So, I don't want to wait any longer to say thank you very much. 😘

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BlessedfromOhio in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Blessedfrom Ohio, click on at the bottom under it