I got news for you, we're winning. The proof is everywhere if you are willing to look.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Shameful that Sather is discrediting you to his followers and now IET is on the bandwagon....

I haven't a clue who eye the spy is. I can tell you though, there's only one ghost.

In response Lady Irish to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

I support President Trump and the demise of the wicked elite.

My experience with Eye the Spy was that he repeated old news and posts. Jordan Sather I had blocked on Twitter. He always lied.

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

Sather is actually giving a lot of disinfo there. EtS never tried to dox Sather. That never happened. Also that other stuff, he's spinning it to fit his narrative. Just btw.

Christian, Wife, Mother, Patriot. Pro-Family. Pro-Life. Pro-Constitution God Bless America, Our President, and Our Military.

Well, Ghost, I am very thankful for you. Thank you for all the informing, giving direction and encouraging you do! You do a nice job pulling together the Q drops and tying it to the past and current events. And to the Bible. Sometimes you point out details that I may have missed and other times, you help me see the big picture (God's Plan and the Q Plan) and how that puzzle piece fits into it. You help me see with my own eyes what is real and what is not. Then I go pass on this information within my own sphere of influence. I don't know how much longer that we will have your help. So, I don't want to wait any longer to say thank you very much. 😘

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

😂 I love that - you don't know who that is. I don't either. Ghost, no worries! It doesn't even matter!

Eye is a fake insider and keeps changing his handle. They are tying you to Eye because you have an E in your name and have gained a following. Paytriots no like.

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Lady Irish to his Publication

😂 Dumb people. They can't see the Truth when they are clouded by their love of money. Sather has too much ego. Saw it back in 2017.

(1) Show this thread