Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Way to go, Idaho!

Patriot trusting the Plan of President Donald J. Trump! I don't want a Revolution, I want a a Reckoning! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #Godwins

Too bad we can't burn MASKS from our memory!
Or, maybe it's a good thing for this new generation to be aware of.
An ounce of Prevention is worth a pound of Cure?

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

I'm totally in!

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

Why not? They burned bras in the late '60's.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

𓂀 Lift The Veil; Open Your Eyes 🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽 :

🔍"Face Mask Dangers: Hypoxia, Reduced Immune Efficiency, & Causation Of COVID-19 Symptoms"
💊 https://www.humorousmathematics.com/post/face-mask-dangers-hypoxia-reduced-immune-efficiency-causation-of-covid-19-symptoms

🔍 Connect & Please Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles:
💊 https://link-tube.com/OperationQ
🆔 https://t.me/OperationCue

Dont have any masks as I never wore one this past year.

Teaching the kids many valuable lessons here !!!! Great !

YES! Even in Florida, I was the onlyone at the grocery store without a mask! Come on people, and especially Trump supporters, WHY are we still wearing masks? if we all stopped wearing them, it would go away. WE have all the power and they know it.

Great idea. I never had one. Maybe I can start the fire pit

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

yes!!!! might i suggest Whole Foods parking lots???

Saw this on twatter and you should read the comments. Libs gone mad, calling for children to be removed from their homes.

The one thing those idiots forget, take the kid and put him in foster care and it will be a conservative household. Idiots.

Love Living in TN...#takeoffyourmask WWG1WGA TRUMP IS PRESIDENT #pedojoeandthehohavetogo

LOVE THIS...BURN BABY BURN

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

It's going to be real hard for kids to simply jump from 'wear a mask or Granny or your friends will die' to 'it was all a big lie' or even 'well they just made a mistake.' That was sure one big fat "mistake" that may truly need some counceling to wrap little minds around.

With other big lies like Santa and tooth fairy they at least have time to 'grow' out of it over time till they can grasp it with more developed minds and maturity

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

was thinking exactly the same!! 🤛🏻🤛🏻🇺🇸🇺🇸