Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

https://judgejordy.bandcamp.com/track/tell-me-wheres-my-stolen-children

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

old footage from 2018... swamp using fake news on all networks ,,, becarefull who you follow & what you repost... this DIGITAL WAR IS REAL,,, DO NOT BLOW YOURSELF UP BY THROWING THE PIN & BE LEFT HOLDING THE GRENADE ...

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

YES HE WAS.. confriemd by TWO people.....

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

CW and Simon? I'll wait for other sources.

(1) Show this thread

#red pilled since 9/11 #truth seeker #Canadian #TrudeauMustGo #allergictoBS

does pictures are from Davos, WEF before 2021... he WAS NOT IN DAVOS... I heard he was in Bern... but I dont have any confirmation on that.. Im originally from Switzerland and I have contacts over there.. I heard that AF1 was in Zurich...

I posted this yesterday, a video and others who shared info that Trump was in Switzerland, but many patriots said this is DISINFO. IDK
Apparently, GeorgeNews said "No" he was not there.

If he was, it has something to do with signing NESARA/GESARA

My head is spinning

Disciple of Christ, Patriot #WWG1WGA

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

monkey werx says.."no".. video from 2018

(1) Show this thread

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

🤔What`s GESARA? Is that another NanoVax?🤭

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

monkeywrex said no. said pics from 2018

(1) Show this thread

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

#red pilled since 9/11 #truth seeker #Canadian #TrudeauMustGo #allergictoBS

Thses pics are from Davos, TRUMP WAS NOT IN DAVOS!!! WEF was planned to be NOT IN Davos in 2021, they planned to have it neal Lake Luzern on the Buergenstock! But WEF postponed it because of Covid to June or July 21.. but also now decided to be hold in Singapour in 2021!!!!

(1) Show this thread