Someone did the work to create this list for us.

Only people mentioned by @ElsasArt1 in this post can reply

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

In response Elsa Knew to her Publication

Frauds & Xorribles ...

Thank you to whoever made this list.. ive been sharing it everywhere.. how long has this been going on...

In response Trisha Hand to her Publication

and I was pretty much singing that last sentence.. lol

(1) Show this thread

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Money laundering projects

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER 🇺🇸💗😘 Jesus IS truth 🙏🏻🌅❤️✝️

it's all bullshit!

crooks all of them

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

i day to put them on military pay, maybe E2

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

Like the kickback to USPS. 🤬