More mask mandates ending...

Utah removing theirs on April 10th

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. JUST RIP THE DAMN MASK OFF!!! OMG DON'T THESE PEOPLE GET IT. NOW OR THEIR (GOV) TIME... STOP LETTING THEM CONTROL YOU. YES I'M MAD. THESE CORRUPT ( INSERT BAD WORDS HERE) STATE GOVERNMENTS ARE TOTALLY BAMBOOZLEING YOU ,THE PEOPLE. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

👊🏻 excellent...im thinking CA /NY will be last?

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

praying for Canada. they just opened businesses so of course now they are raising C stats in the media. Everyone says those in cities are really angry now. But Im not sure if people are clear what they are angry at. Many Canadians are still drinking the media koolaid, and call people like me crazy.

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

WE CAME IN LIKE NEANDERTHALS 🐸

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

Not that we've worn one much. The case in my state to eliminate the governors emergency power for 'rona is hung up in the state supreme court. Might be time to give my reps their bi-weekly phone call.

Supposedly, Florida has no mask mandate. I live here. got thrown out of Dunkin Donuts for not complying this morning....I sent an email to Dunkin donuts Corporate office. Hmmmm

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

In response Dr. Bobbi Anne White to her Publication

which dunkin donuts. Time to boycott them in FL.

(1) Show this thread

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER 🇺🇸💗😘 Jesus IS truth 🙏🏻🌅❤️✝️

Do it March 20th!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Mom Of2 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

hardly anyone wears them here anyway. Just school kids & clothing stores. I'm glad. Now I can wear my perty lipstick!

4:31 > [44] > 88
16:31 > 7:4 > 1111
8+11 = [19] > 19POTUS

MUA > 35#KennedyVision
April 10 = 4/10 > Donald J.

I (Fairy Warrior) am the Daughter of The Most High GOD, Creator, and giver of Life. I am a Truth seeker, Digital Soldier, MAGA, WWG!WGA, Q,

April 10th? How much money are they getting for March? I'm in Utah, I'm NOT wearing a FORKING Mask!

Descendant of original patriots, Pet foster failure, red state resident

In response Fae Aife to her Publication

Agreed!, as a fellow Utahn I have NOT worn one at all, except at work when managers are looking......

(1) Show this thread

Yet Colorado decides to extend theirs.

Christian ,Dad ,Husband ,Grandfather and Lover of Truth. Conspiracy theories coming TRUE.

Corporations and cdc guidelines is what is choking this nation. We have to push back on the big box stores.

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

whats going to be different from now and until then?

... 0

(1) Show this thread