This is abuse, no two ways about it, commie scum indoctrinating their own children with their warped ideologies!

Only people mentioned by @CD9 in this post can reply

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Jackie Joe to his Publication

This is beyond disgusting, perverse and subversive. This has to be criminal. If the white hats indeed "have everything," that better include the "elite's" plans to undermine and subvert whatever wholesome is left with perversion like this, which is at least criminal conspiracy. It's time to clean this shit up, not just wring hands. Anyone with a child should be organzing to raise holy hell over this. ENOUGH ALREADY!

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

They took Dr. Seuss off the shelves to make room for the "Gay, B, C's"??? We can't allow them to normalize aberrant behavior and plant disturbing thoughts in our children's vulnerable minds. THIS BOOK IS WHAT NEEDS TO BE BANNED, not Dr. Seuss!

We need to rise up and SAVE OUR CHILDREN!

QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

this is very disturbing

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I cannot believe it! What is this mother doing to a kid?

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

I saw this book at Target. Couldn't gind my picture so I looked it up. Antiracist Baby.
👀 What are parents thinking? sickening.

C is for "Child Abuse".

This is so wrong. It is shocking how this is everywhere these days but especially in schools. There is no escape except for homeschooling. It's in public schools, private schools and at friends' houses. It is even at church.

Follower of the Lord Jesus Christ ✝️ Patriot🇺🇸 Truth Seeker and Truth Speaker‼️ MAGA Thankful for Donald J Trump 💜

There is a place reserved in hell for these people...

This is where I get my news. Watching The Great Awakening

Man this makes me cringe

In response Brandon Fernandez to his Publication

me too. poor kid

(1) Show this thread

Patriot. Mom. Realist. Up is down, down is up. Left is right, right is left. On a quest for the real truth.

She is probably a lesbian... only a person of that orientation would teach their child this.... IMHO. I bought my daughter the 3 little pigs several months ago.... these WOK idiots completely changed the ending... I torn the book into pieces and taught her the real ending....
letting them brainwash our children is a choice... we have to be involved in whats going on in their lives.... now more than ever

Digital soldier, information warrior, officer de liason, 101 Meme Division, militant christian [ not lukewarm] Matthew 10 ; 34,

Proud Patriot NYPD 113pct (Ret) “FortDespair” Law & Order Liberty & Justice for All~ God Family Country President Trump 🇺🇸💪🏼🙏🏼

🤬

Conservative Christian, supports Police & Military,#1A,#2A Suspended by Twitter 3 X, honored to have been followed by General Flynn #MAGA

This kid isn't woke, he's being brainwashed to believe heterosexuality is bad and every other "orientation" is more acceptable. Surprised 'P' was not for pedo.

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

Only followers of this user (@ninanon) can see their posts

Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. ✝️ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

Y is for Yikes! D is for disfunctional. G is for God help us!

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Why can't the children be allowed to just be children? Why push dimentia onto the innocent? Because if you don't indoctrinate them young enough most come out all right.