For those who feel alone. Shut down. Can only manage the most basic of tasks at the moment because it feels as though the whole weight of the false, crazy world is bearing down on you and you just want to close the door on it all...

You want to Go Home.
But you know you must stay.
You are not alone.
There are so, so many of us.
Take heart. They are with us.

"Hold The Line"
https://youtu.be/uCyMxXxJAO4

Only people mentioned by @PenelopeDinkledong_S in this post can reply

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

In response Penny Shra to her Publication

It is very hard. Hardest at night when I try to sleep the enormity of the evil sinks in again. I trust and know the end is coming, but patience is still hard. I have been doing better by focusing on getting myself ready. Keeping my 'eyes' on the prize. Living with gratitude as if it is here now. I have a long way to go to get myself back up and functioning...so working on getting exercise going and some spring cleaning projects that have been neglected this past year. Small tasks to keep myself busy and pass the time.

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication

You are doing exactly what you should be doing. One day at a time, and if that is too much, one hour at a time. That is all that is required of us right now. No preaching, no teaching, no jumping up on soap boxes, NO rescuing others. Self-care only. You are readying yourself for when you will be needed later. And then you will just know ♡

(1) Show this thread

In GOD I trust! Patriot! Being a mom is my greatest accomplishment. America is my home!🇺🇸🙏🏽🌏🙏🏽🇺🇸 Awake! Digital Soldier

This hit me in the feels! Am I crazy?!?

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

In response Diana Renshaw to her Publication

No. You're awake

(1) Show this thread

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

We (daughter and I) have been binge watching Little House on the Prairie episodes - needing that feeling of connection/friendship/home. needed those words - they help - but honestly need it in day to day experiencing now.

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Day to day is OK. LHOTP is the perfect show to keep your spirits up. Try to see this as the calm before the flood. When we will all be "activated"-- called to minister to others in THEIR despair. And trust me, there will be major despair. When that happens you may very well wish for this downtime, lol. ♡

(1) Show this thread

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

Great Post! well done!
🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Thank you, but it's the video
So powerful...

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏✝️🙏