Military was the only way.

HEALTHY / NQT WEALTHY / but WISE / I WANT 2C the SATANIC BAAL CULT Fkrs ERADICATED from the PLANET & WATCH the CHILDERN FLURISH..

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

All the dates and events given to#Anons to look forward to were meant not so much as something to be reached but rather to give us enough positive momentum to carry us through to this time of seeming uncertainty that we find ourselves in where, from our vantage point, it may seem as though 'nothing' is happening but really, we are now allowing the good forces to do their necessary work unemcumbered by our own expectations... @projectwhiteligh

JUST PRAY FOR THE ALLIANCE [ Colalition ]
THAT IS GOING TO BRING
THE darkness
2 LIGHT...
WQQQQQQQQQQQRLD WIDE

I'm covered in the blood of Jesus and bleed red, white, and blue.

In response Peter R Horne to his Publication

Could you please explain what the 5:5 means or point me to the drop that explains it?

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

In response Patriot Mama to his Publication

military term for loud & clear signal

Thank you SOOO much! I have searched and searched in Q drops and decodes and couldn't come up with anything definite. ðŸĪŠðŸ™ƒðŸ˜›

Only people mentioned by @61PatriotMama in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Mama, click on at the bottom under it