Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

Believer. Wife. Mother. Author. Truth seeker. WWG1WGA!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I like that you said "WAS". 😎

Military uniform for the DUMBS?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Why you say "was" ?

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

Every day, how many children go missing, how many are brutalized and killed? Please, let's get this done now! Not One More Child Should Die!!

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

WAS?

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

In response Little jo59 to her Publication

Fringed Flag time is OVER. Ghost Ezra shared that intel yesterday.

(1) Show this thread

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT ALL MILITARY, SOLDIERS, OFFICERS, THE BIG MINDS, HEROES AND PATRIOTS FOR THEIR FIGHT AND SACRIFICE TO PRESERVE HUMANITY!

Love our Country WWG1WGA, Save our Children Love our President Trump/Flotus Freedom JFK starter/Trump finishes Prayers Patriot

@ghostezra
God bless our Military.
Thankful for all the men and women.
Prayers

PROUD PATRIOT🇺🇸 Meme Queen🤗 Good Vibes Only! 💩 Attitudes Not Welcome! 💋#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

ok, all I can see is "....Use the Force Luke!...."

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

Fringed Flag time is over.

(1) Show this thread

I want a garage full of that gear. My car can sit in the driveway.

Amen brother

PROUD PATRIOT🇺🇸 Meme Queen🤗 Good Vibes Only! 💩 Attitudes Not Welcome! 💋#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

George News YouTube
March 5, 2021
Title: Ready to Fight

https://youtu.be/ul8icyrxy88

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Has anyone mentioned the Ides of March on March 15, which was the Roman deadline for settling debts (NESARA/GESARA?) and the turning point in Roman history with the assissination of Julius Caesar?

#WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

In response Quantum Entanglement to his Publication

on my Gab...@dtrastikeville

March 15 - Beware The ides of March

Mach 17 - St Patrick’s Day
March 21 - First day of Spring
New Beginnings

Caesar declares: “It seems to me most strange that men should fear,
Seeing that death,
a necessary end,
Will come when it will come”

https://youtu.be/PVn6b9QQZeM
Duration 5:05

Treat others as you wish to be treated, and take good care of your partner.

*Redefine Happiness

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

In response Quantum Entanglement to his Publication

Yes. Many have. Go to any Search Engine and Type "Restored Republic via GCR as of March 7, 2021. The schedule is there along with Links, et.

(2) Show this thread

I LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP.I LOVE ALL OUR MILITARY PEOPLE.💕💕 🇺🇸I LOVE WILD DOGS.🐾LOVE ALL ANIMALS. LOVE Anonup.Com💖JFK.JR 💖I LOVE Q.

AWESOME PICTURE.👍👍👍👍

Numbers 14:9 Only do not rebel against the LORD, nor fear the people of the land, for they are our bread; their protection has departed from them, and the LORD is with us. Do not fear them.”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN9SZYqxVgI

You're an Army - Rick Pino (with lyrics) - YouTube

"You're an Army" with "Lift Your Voice" prelude prophetic word. This video contains the lyrics. I do NOT own the rights to this song or the pictures used in ...

Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication

my thoughts exactly. that and 'this guy looks a lot like darth vader'

Proud Patriot in Alabama WWG1WGA Grandma of 4. The cutie in my banner is my adopted grandson ❤️❤️❤️❤️ #SaveourChildren

In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication

i noticed that too 😃

(2) Show this thread

#Patriot, #Truhtseeker, #DigitalWarrior, MAGA, #WWG1WGA, #Godwins. The best is yet to come. The great awakening. Hold the line.

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

Our Military 🙏 What they've witnessed, I pray for protection over those visuals they endured. God bless them with peace.

The birds are singing so much in the morning. I know we are in spring, but still, the cardinals are chasing each other and building nests.

...for a time before i saw so many black crows, on wires lined up, circling, then i would see them fighting each other, then less and less black birds as of now.

Nature is reflective of the storyline.

Big God. Big Love.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Our military is fighting the deepest darkest purest demonic evil that no one can even comprehend. GOD BLESS AND PROTECT OUR MILITARY !

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

Yes, God bless our military. My dad was in the Navy and then the Air Force.

(1) Show this thread

I'm covered in the blood of Jesus and bleed red, white, and blue.

Homeschooling mom here appreciates your use of the correct verb! 😉🇺🇲

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming 🙏#FamilyIsEverything

This military stuff ls pretty cool cool. You know! Digital soldier ain't bad. Laid in bed in my dressing gown cool😎

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

all other options tried

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

*was* ... 🤔

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

In response Lili MoM to her Publication

WHAT YEAR ??? 🤔🔍

(1) Show this thread

After the military it's Trump baby!!

The Army of God wearing the Armor of God.

Beautiful sight! God bless you all! Amen.

In response Diane Labrecque to her Publication

Thanks Ghost Ezra! God bless you too.

(1) Show this thread

A true American Patriot who loves Trump! It’s all about saving the children. 💐💕

This is such a beautiful picture. Thank you for saving our children. 🥰

PLEASE SHARE!

GENERAL FLYNN's sister, Mary, joins 20 year UNITED STATES AIR FORCE Veteran to expose the CHILD TRAFFICKING occurring within the CPS system:

WARNING: They Want Your Children TOO

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ApJvFUNpgyJO/

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Salute!