Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

Seeker... Looking For Truth๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ™โœจ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ™Œ

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™ŒBrilliant Plan!!!โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œ

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Biden & company are still trying to blame what's going on *now* on Trump - it's not a good look ๐Ÿ˜›
And still people going along with it but I don't think it's my imagination that the crowd has thinned out the past few weeks???

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I AM Divine Love!โค๏ธ I AM Divine Light!๐ŸŒŸ I AM Divine Truth! ๐Ÿ—ก I AM Divine Gratitude! โœ๏ธ I AM Divine Perfection! ๐Ÿ˜‡ I AM! โค๏ธ

Brilliant! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ
Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself. 5D Chessmaster!

i hope you all are right because where they (..demonratic party) are taking this once great country we will all either dead or living the rest of our live on our knees in chains ad SLAVES...

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคฃ

In response Gordon Carle to his Publication

Congress is "null and void." Everything that you're being told by the media is fake news.

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

I miss Julian...one of the best decode Partiots around..! Hugs Julian, we miss you and hopw all is well! โค๏ธ@juliansrum

A patriot who loves their country and God.

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Julian is on Gab. His user name is@JuliansRum. Some have had trouble finding him because Gab's search isn't working well/too well, but Julian is there and is posting regularly, just fyi.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

Yes and now we have this one:

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคฃ

In response Dottie French to her Publication

Creepy looking woman operating the "press room" out of a movie studio.

#FakeNews#FakePresident

(1) Show this thread

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Art of war