Anybody from the state of Michigan who uses this please pass this along fill this out she is got to go

http://chng.it/cz7MJ9nn5q

I support DJT. Mom to a Soldier a Marine and an LEO. Wife of a retired LEO. WWG1WGA. Want to do my part. My governor is an idiot.

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

we did the real thing with all legal written signatures but her cronies are holding it up. Now one will back we the people of Michigan!!

In response Cee Jay2 to her Publication

then we all storm by forcenand drag that bitch out by her locks

We protested in our cars last April, and the second protest where the open carry guys showed up, she had all cell phones pinged and tracked. Then had the nerve to get some cronies from the FBI to target ppl who talk like you to present a false flag fake kidnapping scam. She's EVIL. We don't storm anything here- we reserve our rights to protest- the LAW will get her- We The People will see to it.

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AerialEth in this post can reply

I support DJT. Mom to a Soldier a Marine and an LEO. Wife of a retired LEO. WWG1WGA. Want to do my part. My governor is an idiot.

In response Aerial Eth to his Publication

I hope so. Seems every day something trickles out and she gets deeper and deeper into hot water!! I have emailed every legislator