Anybody from the state of Michigan who uses this please pass this along fill this out she is got to go

http://chng.it/cz7MJ9nn5q

Only people mentioned by @DankQ82Q in this post can reply

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

GET HER OUT OF THAT MANSION AND SEND HER ARROGANT MUG WHERE IT BELONGS!!!

Change.org will not get Whitmer out of office. It's just a poll.. we've had those up since she took office.. Stand Up Michigan last summer got 800k+ REAL signatures to to overturn 1945-302 Emergency powers that she was abusing. The Secretary of State refuses to count them. The Michigan Supreme Court removed her powers, but she uses the DHHS to keep our businesses under her covid scare mongering and closed.

In response Aerial Eth to his Publication

We have a lot of pansies in Michigan, I walked into target they asked me where my mask was I said I have a medical condition, She asked what kind I said you're not supposed to ask us but I told her CS, she said I never heard of that before what is it, I said common sense and walked into the store

(1) Show this thread

Veteran Florist of 38 years~ Do what you Love and you'll never work a day in your Life

I just got suspended from fb for 3 days cause I tried to post this and it was flagged as being sensitive prohibited content...bahahaha

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

I think Bill Gates owns part of Change

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

no shit huh, they own everything or are tied to everything, those mother

(1) Show this thread

I support DJT. Mom to a Soldier a Marine and an LEO. Wife of a retired LEO. WWG1WGA. Want to do my part. My governor is an idiot.

we did the real thing with all legal written signatures but her cronies are holding it up. Now one will back we the people of Michigan!!

In response Cee Jay2 to her Publication

then we all storm by forcenand drag that bitch out by her locks

(1) Show this thread

BLOODLINER, trafficking protector in her area.