I guess these so called government "people" think we all forgot about that beautiful document called THE CONSTITUTION....they thought WRONG.

Only followers of (@Rugby369) can respond to this publication

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

AMEN! Thank you For the Reminder, Most Americans have forgotten

Our govt is fully contaminated with corruption. So is our judicial system and our intelligence agencies. At what point do we the people take up arms and exercise our 2nd Amendment rights to remove the traitorous bastards? Asking for an American patriot.

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

We watch and see....how do you think they did it all those others times in the past......just think they didnt have the internet like we do...so I guess we are the lucky generation this time around...we will know when the time is right...trust that God will send the message to all of us when it's that time.......just like he did in 2016 when we all ROSE up and vote...that was really amazing to watch it unfold then..just like we will in the future...just remember trust GOD plan.

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

But for decades we were not under the constitution, we were under the corppration. Big difference.

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

YES..but remember that was illegally done..so does that make it ok..and does that make anything they have done legal?? think about it...dont you think that is why they try so hard to keep that a "secret"?

(1) Show this thread