"The governor explained that Senator Hughes’ legislation will prohibit social media companies from censoring Texans based upon their viewpoints.

“It would also allow any Texan who has been canceled or censored or de-platformed to be able to file a lawsuit against Twitter, Facebook, or any of these other companies, and make sure they are able to get back on,” said Abbott.

“The United States of America was built on freedom of speech and healthy public debate,” the governor added. “Big tech’s efforts to silence conservative viewpoints is un-American, un-Texan, and it is unacceptable. And pretty soon, it’s going to be against the law in the state of Texas.”"

https://newspunch.com/enough-of-their-bs-texas-unveils-bill-making-social-media-censorship-illegal/

Only people mentioned by @knichol5 in this post can reply

Love God, family, America, Patriots worldwide, Q, and Trump.Let’s get this country and world back from the evil that has infiltrated.WWG1WGA

In response Kevin Nicholson to his Publication

It should be a straight $100,000 fine for each incident levied by a board of members of that state only. A little guy like me would never waste my time or money filing a lawsuit over reinstating my Twitter account.

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

In response Kevin Nicholson to his Publication

And the long-awaited course correction begins! Only 49 states to go. Let's get busy...