Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

No one on this platform can say that they didn't know anout XRP. VK, GhostEzra, and so many more prominent members of our movement have been trying to tell you for a month.

Silver is a great safe option, but it will have to be cashed in as a currency to ever be spendable.

When the stock market and the federal reserve crashes CBDC is going to be the way and XRP will be the driving component.

Are you on board yet?

In response Lane Rae to his Publication

yay lets all get a curency that is totaly trackable

Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

In response Davey Wavey to his Publication

VK and Ghost Ezra are on board. I hold their opinions pretty high. But by all mean, you do you playa πŸ˜‰

President Trump ain't on board , use your head go back and look who made Bitcoin and why. Gold ,Silver and cash.πŸ‘Carefull who you follow/ listen to they may be stupid but good sales men. im old i dont play.

I appreciate your opinion, but I've done some extensive research into Ripple XRP. Bitcoin, Ethereum, and many other cryptos are going to crash. Ripple is being sued by the SEC for not registering as a security, yet the Bitcoin and so many others have never had to do this. Ask yourself why XRP is being attacked? On Feb 16th Ripple became a registered business in Wyoming. Another crypto company called Kraken did the same thing in 2012 and became a centralized bank. Ripple is going to become a bank as well. When the currency resets there is going to have to be another system put into place. I highly doubt we will be going back to the bartering system. XRP is backed by gold, XLM is backed my silver. Currency was, is, and will always be "trackable." If I'm wrong, I didn't put more in than I could afford to lose, but if I'm right I and so many other XRP holders will be rich. just trying to help some fellow anons out. Thanks for your time.

In response Davey Wavey to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ItAintEasyBeingGreen in this post can reply

Have faith Pats and hold the line Save America-time to start bringing the thunder Standing together organizing a revolutionary movement

Potus said he wasn't in favor of crypto's

In response Smitten Pat to her Publication

POTUS also said the get the vaccine. Read between the lines on some of the things he has said. His words have double meanings all of the time. Disinformation is necessary. Use critical thinking.

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

1,000% agree.