Proud patriot mama and wife! โค๏ธ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’™ Digital soldier ๐Ÿ‘Š Lover of frogs ๐Ÿธ Favorite food: popcorn ๐Ÿฟ WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Trolls get blocked ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

No one on this platform can say that they didn't know anout XRP. VK, GhostEzra, and so many more prominent members of our movement have been trying to tell you for a month.

Silver is a great safe option, but it will have to be cashed in as a currency to ever be spendable.

When the stock market and the federal reserve crashes CBDC is going to be the way and XRP will be the driving component.

Are you on board yet?

In response Lane Rae to his Publication

yay lets all get a curency that is totaly trackable

Proud patriot mama and wife! โค๏ธ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’™ Digital soldier ๐Ÿ‘Š Lover of frogs ๐Ÿธ Favorite food: popcorn ๐Ÿฟ WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Trolls get blocked ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

In response Davey Wavey to his Publication

VK and Ghost Ezra are on board. I hold their opinions pretty high. But by all mean, you do you playa ๐Ÿ˜‰

President Trump ain't on board , use your head go back and look who made Bitcoin and why. Gold ,Silver and cash.๐Ÿ‘Carefull who you follow/ listen to they may be stupid but good sales men. im old i dont play.

Only people mentioned by @Dman in this post can reply

I agree with gold and silver, but cash is a federal reserve note. Those will hold zero value when the switch is made away from the federal reserve. I'm on the fence about cryptos, but when XRP is $0.45/coin, I don't see much risk in dropping $200 in to see what happens. Q said to follow LOOP -> Mr. Pool. He seems to be pointing to XRP and it jumping to $598/coin. For me, that risk seems worth a couple of hundred I didn't spend at the theme park this year because of covid.

In response Kentucky Patriot to his Publication

those notes would actually be backed by American gold.
key word (Crypto) smybolism.
its so obviouse it kills me

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Sorry to tell you friend but the Trump administration was and still is behind Quantum everything. And I mean everything Quantum. Educate yourself on the
Quantum Financial System. Everything Lane says I agree with 1,000%.

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

the Trump administration belives in a one world currency, since when.

(1) Show this thread

I appreciate your opinion, but I've done some extensive research into Ripple XRP. Bitcoin, Ethereum, and many other cryptos are going to crash. Ripple is being sued by the SEC for not registering as a security, yet the Bitcoin and so many others have never had to do this. Ask yourself why XRP is being attacked? On Feb 16th Ripple became a registered business in Wyoming. Another crypto company called Kraken did the same thing in 2012 and became a centralized bank. Ripple is going to become a bank as well. When the currency resets there is going to have to be another system put into place. I highly doubt we will be going back to the bartering system. XRP is backed by gold, XLM is backed my silver. Currency was, is, and will always be "trackable." If I'm wrong, I didn't put more in than I could afford to lose, but if I'm right I and so many other XRP holders will be rich. just trying to help some fellow anons out. Thanks for your time.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

1,000% agree.

Have faith Pats and hold the line Save America-time to start bringing the thunder Standing together organizing a revolutionary movement

Potus said he wasn't in favor of crypto's

(2) Show this thread