Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Mask is slipping, Real question is who is in the mask? I know who it is not.

famille des crapauds ? 🙄la blague

this is such a blatant boo boo.. White hats are in control

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

It's a gater.. i mean a goiter.. or something critter like..lol

66 years Treading the Earth;50 years in Public Service;25 as Paramedic; CHRIST Makes Life Amazing WWG1WGA, The Power is in YAHSUA ABOVE!

IT'S A HEAD MASK, SOMEONE ELSE IS INSIDE THAT MASK; ALL OF THESE PEOPLE IN THE NEW GOVERNMENT ARE JUST NOT THEMSELVES, FOR THEY EITHER ARE DEAD FROM TRIBUNAL OR SERVING A LIFE SENTANCE. THIS IS TRUELY A THEATRICAL SHOW. IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THAT WASHINGTON DC IS "OUT OF BUSINESS" WE ARE A GLOBLAIST WAR! I WILL TELL YOU THIS; IF THE REALITY OF TRUMPS INNAURATION COMES TO PASS HE WILL NOT BE PRESIDENT IN WASHINGTON DC; I HAD A WORD MONTHS AGO; THAT DC WAS SO DEFILED; IT WOULD HAVE TO BE ABANDONED AS OUR NATIONS CAPITAL AND A NEW ONE ESTABLISHED. AT THAT TIME IS WHEN TRUMP WAS HANGING OUT IN ABILENE TEXAS, WHICH "ABILIENE" ACTUALLY APPEARS IN THE BIBLE! THIS IS MY INCLANATION; FOR IT IS THE HQ OF THE CONUS NATIONAL COMMAND CENTER! I JUST LQQKED AT THE NATIONAL COMMAND CENTER IN ABILENE TEXAS ON THE WEB, YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT IT RESEMBLES. THE TABERNACLE OF SOLOMAN THERE IS MORE GOING ON BEHIND THE SCENES THAN WE KNOW!

AKA Poppy Clark. I love America and Patriots 🇺🇸

In response YAHSUA'S WARRIOR to his Publication

👀

(1) Show this thread

I would like to see what video this came from

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

I was wondering the same thing. she gained weight fast it seems

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Mask bunched up, not pulled down over the actors neck properly?