Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

[.]πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‡πŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸ””

Being me is a full time job and I've never missed a day of work! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈMade in the USA.πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

was wondering if anyone else would notice that site has been consistantly down, at least once a day, for a while now...πŸ€”

MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump WonπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ»Save The ChildrenπŸ™πŸ» πŸ’›πŸ’›Trump is Still my PresidentπŸ’›πŸ’› PLEASE no DM’s

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Hehehehehe!

I am a faithful follower of God, Jesus & The Holy Spirit! Patriot;Q & Trump supporter! Author of β€œLady In Waiting For The Promises Of God”!

QFS

[They] tried to charge me twice for mine. Tax accountant said they were backed up and its more common than i think!!

Christian, Patriot , Trump my President! Mother grandma just hard working American.

Interesting!

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

oh yeah... i stop paying the mother fookers when you told me too last year. damn satan worshippers

"The uncontested absurdities of today are the accepted slogans of tomorrow." Ayn Rand

Interdasting...🐸

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Single lady living in a northern state. 3 children grown and gone. Actually happy to be by myself during these Great Awakenings.

Didnt i here the the IRS is garbage. Also a few weeks ago on a platform was a message to get an extension if you could. Hope it has something to do with NESARA/ GESARA. 😁😁😁🀞

patriot 🌎 French frog πŸΈπŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ I remember who I am , πŸ‘‘sovereign part of God. living a human life , for rΓ©vΓ©lation of truth ,moon watcher πŸ‘€

common sense angel post it

patriot 🌎 French frog πŸΈπŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ I remember who I am , πŸ‘‘sovereign part of God. living a human life , for rΓ©vΓ©lation of truth ,moon watcher πŸ‘€

someone post here this morning that a woman working at IRS just lost her job as many others as they are closing , did not know if it was true

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

In response Lita Wuji to her Publication

to that story its up in the air but multiple angles are proving its almost down

way down

lets take silver to the moon

(1) Show this thread

51 jears Husband dad granddad. Service engineer conveyerbelds / welder. Oldtimer fan Biker . Like to do things my way😎 critical thinker .

got that in the netherland this whole week...

It is a really good time to be alive, chosen ones- made possible by our God guided warriors πŸ˜‡ Love wins. God wins πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒŽπŸ•Š

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ

Only followers of this user (@MarilynQ1111) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

Amazing! No refunds or severly delayed will lead to some pretty upset individuals.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

We always have to pay, we know it, so we just pay. We just received a third notice of owing more money. Our CPA says it isn't their fault that the payments are due...but our CPA obviously can't do the math if we are still being billed by the IRS :| and get this, when we send another check, this one isn't to be written to the Internal Revenue Service anymore. We are to write it to "The Department of Treasury".

I waited 9 months for my return last year, because covid blah blah blah 😏 They paid me $4.48 in interest for the wait πŸ˜…

putting us off because we won't need be needing it soon? hope hope hope!!

there's no money people.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

...flush....

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

That is where the cabal collect their money