THIS is the most powerful weapon on earth!

This is what saves us!
Praying together has more power than any military or weapon on the planet!

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Iā€™m a proud Christian,husband,father of 2,and trump is my president and I love my PATRIQT family

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

let us not be fools who builds our castle on sand, but to build our castle on stone with faith

Iā€™m a proud Christian,husband,father of 2,and trump is my president and I love my PATRIQT family

šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™

Just curious...Have you ever read The Harbinger by Jonathon Cahn? Interesting read and would love to know your thoughts if you have.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Jay Bird to her Publication

Sorry but I havent

(1) Show this thread

This was for the people of Israel, back in the day.
Guess what? They kept sinning over and over again and rebelling to God, they could not keep the Law.
Neither of us can "repent" of our wicked ways forever. You can stop sinning for 2 days, 2 weeks, 2 years, 2 decades... but you will never be ENTIRELY free from your wicked ways in this body, on this Earth. The blood of Jesus cleanses us, yes. But sin will not dissapear until he comes back

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

Yes, brother. I hear the wisdom crying from the house tops!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Amen!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Biblical
4+4+9=17

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

The heartfelt and persistent prayer of a righteous man (believer) can accomplish much ( when put into action & made effective by God- it is dynamic and can have tremendous power.) James 5:16 (amp)

Unfortunately the ones doing this to our country will never turn in the right direction. The only way to get rid of them and stop them from destroying our country is to put them in jail.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Riki Carter to his Publication

For the child pedos Nana really thinks we should send those to God for him to decide!

(1) Show this thread

Amen

66 years Treading the Earth;50 years in Public Service;25 as Paramedic; CHRIST Makes Life Amazing WWG1WGA, The Power is in YAHSUA ABOVE!

2 CHRONICLES 7:14 IS "CONDITIONAL" WE MUST DUE SOMETHING FIRST; THEN YHVH WILL RESPOND!