Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Thanks for pointing this out. I've heard he walks on both sides of the line. By pointing this out it helps me focus more where I should be looking instead of what he keeps inventing.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

There are interesting replies here, check them out too, if you didn't already (I guess you already did)

(1) Show this thread

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

it says he

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

In response Patriot Faith to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

🤦‍♀️people need to learn the difference between a handler and an MK-Ultra mind controlled CHILD!
Noone fkn does ANY research but just listens to the bullshit!!!! Scary as she was BOUGHT by Musk! She is NOT his handler, she is his CHILD BRIDE!!!!

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Skylers Mom to her Publication

She was 30 when they got married. Not saying that she wasn't used buy [them] for this. So not sure who's handler here.

(1) Show this thread

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

No one so many people couldn't figure out Elon, I pray he is able to break free or has. This girl reminds me of Billie Eilish https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mAIGvwvp9Y

billie eilish “i wanna end me” back bend compilation - YouTube

this is just loads of billies backbends in bury a friend. i got bored and frustrated that i couldn’t find more sooo

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

No wonder* sorry, just woke. I can hardly sleep and having coffee now.

(1) Show this thread

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Interesting that the two 'met' through Twitter -apparently Elon was going to post a joke about AI so he first did a search to check that his post would be original, that is when he came across Grimes and saw she had posted a similar joke 3 years prior on her account , he then reached out to her ...

Musk made contracts that have to give him a massive karmic load. It is never too late for anyone. He may have flipped to white hat but that will not suddenly erase his karmic load. It is hard to believe that he was always a mole, but anything is possible. His current tweets and other posts are very interesting but who knows if those come from him or his new white hat handlers.

Owner/operator of Patriotic Professional Windows(window cleaner). MAGA

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

If he ate just one child or participated in any part of the Cabals satanic shit he will be executed.

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

They always said he walked on both sides of the line. I've been confused of who he really represented for a long time and still keep looking for the truth. He has some really great ideas that will help mankind but on the other hand what is the truth with him?

(2) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

BIrds of a feather, flock together. Wish them luck, their days of evil trickory are, OVER! Trump and team have it ALL. And will take them down.

Wack, just fully wack.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

I just don't trust him ..... don't get a good vibe - hope he has flipped, but if he truly has flipped I would expect my "vibe" to be better.....

Just a lost soul trying to find my way....

Like the movie 47 Ronin

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Some believe that Musk has broken free, lets not also forget the devil symbol she had inked on her baby bump when really pregnant. Hoping Elon has the will power to stay free but she does have his child. That has to be hard.

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

Have you thought that Elon maybe her handler and is playing a part in this movie to wake people up.
I was kinda hoping that Elon would end up with Ivanka at the end of this movie.

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

In response Steve Murray to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

great share Johnny.Witches get stiches . Total sociopaths . Elon is not going to like how this ends