I BLEED RED America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

I thought I was ok. im not! My stress level is at a 10. Between day to day life (Three grown daughters) enough said, grandkids, a husband suffering with disease of his spine and now this. A non president, lies, theft, conspiracy, well, i am one pissed off senior. It has been one fucked up year. I am a God loving Christian that has open eyes and an open heart, but i am pissed off. In need of of some positive thoughts and a prayerbor two please.

Sorry to hear that Julie. I totally understand. Many of us feel like we've been punched in the gut. To see that criminal pretending to be our president is so offensive. Besides prayer the only thing I have figured out to lift my spirits at the moment is I am overdosing on Hallmark. The fantasy world of happiness where everything always works out. 😄 Best of luck to you while you find your own way to wait on this outcome. We're all In this together.

In response Jules Freeland to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lovewins_17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Love Wins, click on at the bottom under it