I thought I was ok. im not! My stress level is at a 10. Between day to day life (Three grown daughters) enough said, grandkids, a husband suffering with disease of his spine and now this. A non president, lies, theft, conspiracy, well, i am one pissed off senior. It has been one fucked up year. I am a God loving Christian that has open eyes and an open heart, but i am pissed off. In need of of some positive thoughts and a prayerbor two please.

Only people mentioned by @Jules4950 in this post can reply

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! πŸŽΆβ€πŸ’« Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

In response Jules Freeland to her Publication

Sorry to hear that Julie. I totally understand. Many of us feel like we've been punched in the gut. To see that criminal pretending to be our president is so offensive. Besides prayer the only thing I have figured out to lift my spirits at the moment is I am overdosing on Hallmark. The fantasy world of happiness where everything always works out. πŸ˜„ Best of luck to you while you find your own way to wait on this outcome. We're all In this together.