The Military is the only way...
We want all of these Traitors, Human Traffickers, Pedophiles, Child rapists & all evil beings taken down once and for all... The Fall of the Cabal is happening and our world will be a wonderful place when its over. Pray for our Military and pray for President Trump!
The BEST is yet to come Patriots!!!
#wwg1wga #MAGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦒#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

The General Flynn Brother concurr πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’“πŸ™πŸ»
#GodBlessOurGreatMilitary#GodBlessPresidentTrump

Where We Go One, We Go All . πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…
Family Is Everything ❀️#MAGA #wwg1wga
Digital Soldiers R holding the line .

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

is 72seconds on anonup?

In response Tyson Ngaro to his Publication

Not yet but he is on GAB . 🐸

(1) Show this thread

PROUD PATRIOTπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Meme QueenπŸ€— Good Vibes Only! πŸ’© Attitudes Not Welcome! πŸ’‹#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

Trump is my Pres. JFK, Jr. my VP; Jesus my BFF; Silly, snarky, loving protector of God's family & children. Joshua 1:9 Pureblood. IYKYK.

ChristJesusisLord TwitterCriminal permanent suspension: Darlene@Darlene20503600 b/c I retweeted?? #SaveTheChildren !!

What is the easiest way to create memes? I've looked at sites, just can't find one to write on a pic such as the one you just posted.

π“˜πšπ“Άπ••α’πšπ›ˆπ π π›‰ From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

FYI... GEORGERADIO channel on telegram is being prepped
I already joined... yes it is a part of George News. i got it from their linktree on the Georgenews website itself.
https://t.me/georgeradio

😎✊🐸