The Military is the only way...
We want all of these Traitors, Human Traffickers, Pedophiles, Child rapists & all evil beings taken down once and for all... The Fall of the Cabal is happening and our world will be a wonderful place when its over. Pray for our Military and pray for President Trump!
The BEST is yet to come Patriots!!!
#wwg1wga #MAGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Yes, pray for them constantly! I cannot imagine the horrors they are finding in those tunnels. May the Lord surround them, protect them and give them strenght as they suffer this abomination.!

Yes Mam, the problem is the older folks, who actually know history and love God are passionate patriots, but some lack social media skills and do not even know these sites exist .... I keep sending them links and explain about telegram. Been speaking to them and they want conservative media to lay it out for them ... I try, but wow ... they don't want it from me or us ... only if Trump speaks it openly. Tic Toc

I am here and do tons of research. I am 73 years old. So . . . try not to stereotype.

(1) Show this thread

A day late???

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

EXPEDITE ALREADY WILL YOU!

π“˜πšπ“Άπ••α’πšπ›ˆπ π π›‰ From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

please let the tribunals be broadcast live so i cant watch it at me local watering hole....
or at BW3s Hooters or Bombshells MASK FREE here in Texas

(2) Show this thread

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

thx 521

πŸ™πŸ’ͺOh yes and it will be tomorrow. Otherwise I eat my old cap with cream on ..πŸ˜‹πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚

Every institution of Government is corrupt. All of its employees in some way are aware of its demonic nature/behavior. We The People have only ourselves.

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

Dark to light! These are Biblical times we are living inπŸ™πŸ»

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

β€οΈπŸ™

praying constantly!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Prayers every single day for God and Michael and his legions to protect them and every patriot and child.

DO IT!!πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

It's still me, following my heart πŸ™‚β€οΈ and something else πŸ‘‰ https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 πŸ’₯

In order for all evil to be destroyed - the source must be destroyed. Bad people are the result of this resource. The source is not human.

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦒#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

The General Flynn Brother concurr πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’“πŸ™πŸ»
#GodBlessOurGreatMilitary#GodBlessPresidentTrump

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

❀❀#TheFlynnGenerals

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™Geez, I don't know which one is cuter! Love them both!!

(3) Show this thread

🍊I see you, I love you, I know who you really are. We are ONE family. agape4ever unconditional love Namaste #WWG1WGA

we love the vets...proud of them all...blessings to All...Namaste

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response agape namaste to her Publication

Bless each & everyone of them.

(1) Show this thread

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

https://t.me/littllemel/2864
That's why the GOAT DJT built it up!

Like tomorrow!!!...???

BRICKSUIT with the best tweet of 2020!

"Paging Martial Law please meet your party there at GATE 45.
This is a page for Martial Law meet you party at GATE 45."
- Airport PA announcement

"I am no saying it is nesssesary, but, it might be nessesary."
- BRICKSUIT

#wwg1wga#MAGA#TheGreatAwakening#Trump#GodWins#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USAβ€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

.C5

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

Yasssssssss πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸΈπŸΏβœ¨

Retired 20yrs USAF Special Warfare TACP 1Z371/1C471 and AGE 2A652

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

OMG The worst a/c the AF and seems to only brake down on island bases!

(2) Show this thread

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

these people made it possible

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❀️

Think the bottom middle guy turned. Cant say his name ! Should be the Admiral there.

need to add rogers

(11) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ .

(1) Show this thread

Brooklyn born and raised. Patriot. Trump Supporter. WWG1WGA!

HOOAH!

Patriot And Big Trump Supporter -Follow /Follow Back All Patriots- ---Same Handle -Twitter And Gab

Truth!!!

President Trump has exhausted all legal avenues inorder to get the fraudulent election heard by the courts. Justice must be re-established in this country inorder to restore faith in the justice system. It seems like the Supreme Court has turned their backs to life, liberty, freedom and justice. TIME to release the military.

In response Steve Baldwin to his Publication

Exactly... 117%

(1) Show this thread

never thought I would be doing this...now I can't imagine NOT doing it...Patriot, Freedom of Speech, Save our Country!!!

praying gor our brsve military gighting unimaginable horrors underground

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

2020 SOTU by President Trump:
"Our brightest discoveries are not yet known. Our most thrilling stories are not yet told. Our grandest journies are not yet made. The American age, the American epic, the American adventure has only just begun.
Our spirit is still young. The sun is still rising. God's grace is still shining. And my fellow Americans, THE BEST IS YET TO COME."

#GodWins#FightForTrump

amen!

(1) Show this thread