Only people mentioned by @Gingerred42 in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Lucas Warren to his Publication

Thank you, Lucas! Sorry for the late response... I just now saw your posts in the Mentions tab.🙏❤️

followed and rt....thanks pats for following back

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

🇺🇸Have a mighty fine weekend Patriots !!!
Let's#MAGA

PRESIDENT TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT/ I SUPPORT ICE, our VETS,LEOS/ LOVE 🎶and ART “EXCUSE ME WHILE I KISS THE SKY🎶“ ORIGINALLY FROM PHILLY🇺🇸

Thanks for the ride Lucas@Gingerred42 its a honor riding with these amazing Patriots, I followed and liked all and retweeted your trains IFBAP.@Philly4MAGA2

PRESIDENT TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT/ I SUPPORT ICE, our VETS,LEOS/ LOVE 🎶and ART “EXCUSE ME WHILE I KISS THE SKY🎶“ ORIGINALLY FROM PHILLY🇺🇸

Thanks for the ride Lucas@Gingerred42 its a honor riding with these amazing Patriots, I followed and liked all and retweeted your trains IFBAP.@Philly4MAGA2

@gigngerred42 Thank you my friend!! Hold the line Patriots!! WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 May God bless us all!!🙏🙏