Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

If you haven't started yet, pay very close attention to George News on Telegram. No anon account has been validated more.

POTUS & George are in lockstep.

JFK Jr. founded George.

Anonymous morphed into George.

Ask yourself why.

Ask yourself how.

The normies and idiots won't ask these questions so internalize them yourselves.

When you figure out this piece of the puzzle your mind will be blown.

The other night on their YouTube chat, GeorgeNews wrote "We're in this for the long haul."

I guess it was meant to sound encouraging, but it made a lot of people uncomfortable including me.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @joejay3000 in this post can reply

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

In response Joe Jay to his Publication

Breathe. Look at where we are at right now and how close we were/are to losing EVERYTHING. This can not possibly be fixed "overnight" and why to ____ would Team Trump or all of our Angels, or God just go on and "fix" it all for us whilst we are still asleep and unknowing getting all fat on government bullshit and not doing a ___ing thing for ourselves, our families, our communities, our state, our nation, our planet????? This is not directed AT anyone in particular. Patience is not my strong point. And yes, I know I am to work on this ;).... Our children's TEACHERS (if your kids are IN school) are complaining enough that my area is going to virtual so the stupid fucking moronic TEACHERS can get the fu--ing shot that they are too f---ing stupid to read and research on their own. I REFUSE to pay any more fu--ing taxes to any of these f--ing criminals for shit I DO NOT APPROVE OF. NO COVID BULLS--T, NO MASKS BS, NO MANDATES ON ANYTHING. Where does/has my money go/gone??? To fund child sex

In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication

See, I don't see what one thing has to do with the other. I don't see why the nation must be unified before we can have our rightful president back. We all saw what 8 years of Obama looked like. It was a disaster. The nation was anything but unified. Here's what we forget: a great many people WANT to see America descend into communism. A great many people are terrified of COVID and want as many restrictions as possible so they feel "safe." A great many people don't care if the country turns into the 3rd world as long as we're "green" and saving the planet. If we have to wait for these people to wake up before we can have our republic back, we'll wait forever. Meanwhile we have irrefutable proof, a thousand times over, of a stolen election. The idea that we have to endure this for the "long haul" is unfair. It's punishing the majority of Americans because a vocal minority refuse to wake up. The cure can't be worse than the disease, but that's exactly what it's starting to look like.

(1) Show this thread
In response Joe Jay to his Publication

Why?

In response Danita Rhea to his Publication

Long haul implies that this thing won't get wrapped up in a matter of days, weeks or even months. Long haul, to my hears, sounds much longer than that.

(1) Show this thread