Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Artist, wife, mom, Patriot, farmer..ready for the new world..#WWG1WGA,#Godwins, #Trump 2021..πŸΏπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ•Š

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

protect these angles from this demon. I pray for God to help these children find safety.

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

πŸ™

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Lord Jesus we ask your protection over these precious children. Please rescue these children and provide the capture of this man. In Jesus Name, Amen πŸ™

Brooklyn born and raised. Patriot. Trump Supporter. WWG1WGA!

Feed that sick scumbag to the gators.

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

In response Simon Haddock to his Publication

seems the gator has lost his teeth....
#toldUso

(1) Show this thread

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

Is he the owner or maintenance guy of the roller rink??? Odd no one else is there but he has access and marketing this aspect... there aren't many of those around anymore...

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Who is the woman?

(1) Show this thread

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

Heavenly Father, RESCUE these children! SAVE them! Surround them by Your Angels & bring them to Safe People. CONFUSE & BLIND ALL of the wicked around them. BLESS, HEAL & bring these children Love in Jesus' Name. Amen

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

HE NEEDS TO BE DOUBLE TAPPED !!

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

CAPITAL PUNISHMENT

(1) Show this thread