You can offer people faith and hope, but in the end many choose to live in fear and despair. For some it's more comfortable. There's nothing you can do to change that. It's a personal choice.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@CathySpartanj) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@CathySpartanj) can see their posts

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

some dont show fear/despair etc. they are happy with bidan up there. it is a continuation of the world they love. some say trump didnt act presidential. they are truly ignorant and i am cutting them loose.

Sad but true

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

ugh, im trying so hard. i know, there is only do- there is no try. i was able to get outside, work, get some sunshine. it helped. what do you all do to keep the faith? anything in particular you do to not devolve into fear/doubt/mistrust? i was raised in total fear- its basically ground in, and i realized today that i have no real foundation of practice. i have prayer and scriptures- anything else? id love suggestions, even if they seem obvious- it might not be obvious to me. i thought asking this question might also help others that are too shy to ask.

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication

Get into God's word. Pray. Listen to calming music. Get around positive people /community. Listen to uplifting podcasts/videos. Read books. Meditate. Go for a walk. Do some workouts. Work on a project.
Do not listen, read, or watch news.

In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication

If you haven't been booted of Twitter yet,
there are many inspirational threads, people, screen shots to be found there? 🙏🏽 before logging on, so U can search...

ALSO, keep a JOURNAL of QUESTIONS, GRIPES wrt how GOD is/isn't managing "things" + 🖌 as it unfolds (funny, funny God).

I have an mp3 player w/ collections of different people's music I've always liked (Michael Card, Leonard Cohen, Emmy Lou Harris, Bob Dylan, John Michael Talbot, Rich Mullins, 2nd Chapter of Acts, Keith Green, Petra, Celtic worship music, Gregorian chants, Handel's Messiah). I got a big speaker cheap & just play "shuffle" / sing along w/ the TV on "mute" most days.

The ODDS of getting what we WANT📈 exponentially if we can let GOD in on what it is we THINK it is... "Good Behavior" is❌ as big a deal as we might think...

(2) Show this thread

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

PDJT offered that hope to people, but sadly those who believed the MSM rejected it 😣
Case in point --
My sister in law, who is an avid TV watcher, hates Trump. Ironically, she was molested repeatedly as a child 😨
When the truth is revealed to the world, many will hang their heads in shame for the words they've spoken. 😢

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

If it's a personal choice & theres nothing we can do to change that, then why do we keep hearing "they" r waiting for more to wake up?

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

I'm simply referring to the unwilling ones. There are still confused willing ones waking up. Some will never wakeup.

(1) Show this thread

RN❤️Mother❤️Patriot ❤️Love God🙏🏻Love My Country.🇺🇸WWG1WGA ❤️Trump

TRUTH👇🏻👇🏻

Yes, but many are also "innocent" in that they are being deceived and don't have any idea what's actually going on. Like most of us once were. I hold our media responsible for that. Without that complicit propaganda machine, it wouldn't be possible to perpetuate these lies.

In response Jackson 525 to his Publication

our media = C_A = cabal = luciferians

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Choose A-Live-Life, Not A-Bot-Lyf:

🛐☦️⚛️✝️🕊️

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

prayer and faith can change anyone with a focus on faith and trust in God and Jesus. Doubting these a person cuts off their own spiritual head from contact and chooses blindness.

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

I knew my whole life there was a "cult". I wasn't in it. The sheep willing to please their masters and in their non-creative rule following ass kissing trance.... there were financial rewards.

To me it was a prison. It's worldwide. No critical thinking and personal best allowed.

TDS is one more extreme level of the mass brainwashing. (The IVYs are more extremely brainwashed). TDS are the commoners... Maybe it wasn't their choice? What was done to them? Drugs. Chips. Abuse. Indoctrination. MSChurches. MSM. MSEducation. Radiofrequency towers... What's in the vaccines? What's in the food? If they didn't get you one way they got you another. No one way had to be 100%. The aggregate sum got a lot of sheep...

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_mindcon05a.htm

Blessed Christian, Wife, Mom & Grammy to 6. 🙏❤🇺🇲🌎 Pro-Trump, Pro-Life, Pro-Guns #GODWINS #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN

So true! Give 2 people the same exact circumstances and they will usually be different reactions.

In response Wendy Leal to her Publication

out of my 5, bros and sis's, I am (the oldest) and only one truly awake. One sis believes some of what I have shared with her, the other 4 think I am cray.
I have always been on the outside of my friends groups, thinking: are they all THAT stupid?? mass hypnotism!

(1) Show this thread

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

God gave us all that personal choice. We plant the seed.

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

yep that sad aint it

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

You are right I agree!

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

leave no doubt when planting a seed. it takes nurturing the enviroment for the seed to rise from the darkness. you cant plant a seed, leave it and expect it to grow. doesnt work that way.

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Exactly. It's hard to watch. We are definitely in a dual reality.

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

Never forget the old line that "every action will get a reaction". May not be what we want to see or hear but it is as it is. We must do the right thing by leading the best we can but it doesn't mean they will take a drink from the well. At that point we must move forward with those that do. The mass majority will move forward those not awoke will not enter into the 4th and 5th dimension at this time they will be left behind to suffer.

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

🙏 i will never stop trying, It just takes a moment to manifest.
If they could only realize how big how wide how deep Gods love is for us.
it's the most beautiful love.
The holy spirit is moving swiftly throughout the land.
https://youtu.be/IuedrKMVbFk
God of Your promise
You don't speak in vain
No syllable empty or void
For once You have spoken
All nature and science
Follow the sound of Your voice
And as You speak
A hundred billion creatures catch Your breath
Evolving in pursuit of what You said
If it all reveals Your nature so will I
I can see Your heart in everything You say
Every painted sky
A canvas of Your grace
If creation still obeys You so will I

This is why the ball must keep on rolling. If we wait for everyone to wake up, then nothing will ever change. This is a sink or swim situation: you either make it or not. But don't worry, we'll be there for them when it finally happens.

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

I've had horses almost all my life. I've raised five children. These two experiences have taught me that each soul has a journey. I can offer them all my knowledge, love and care, but each has to choose for themselves what they believe and how they live.
I have great faith in humanity and believe there are many more good than bad.

I believe we are creating a new world together and we will see that "The Best is Yet to Come." And Love changes everything!!

As for the horses, the old saying is completely true:

AU Digital soldier. Twatter escapee. Sovereignty is Supreme! Say hello....

Dear Fav Bomb Dropper! Slightly off Topic- Project Looking Glass "The Great Awakening" and wormholes. Is the Truth Movement created by Q [team] A giant wormhole speeding up "The Great Awakening" because the Black hats are trying to mutate our God Connection before the due date? They know its coming but are trying to sabotage it, to dilute the long term benefits and results?

Are the black hats resorting to the "we win, because you didn't" shtick? I mean, if they think that they're going to lose soon, they might as well try to deny us from achieving our goals. That really tells a lot on how scummy they are.

(1) Show this thread

Save the Children, GOD, WorldPeace, Mr.Trump President of the World, JFK, Putin, Digital & Spiritual Warrior for the Army of God.

Yes I realize that too. Deep in my heart I still wish everyone to wake up, but I also realize that this beautiful time we are now in will be a fantastic time and I fear that certain people will not fit in there now. They will disappear for some time because really leaving this planet seems difficult to me when you realize that your soul is real

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Long time autist & RN who disavowed healthcare in 2019. I'm proof that it *had* to be this way. Q sent me, so I'm here now.

At some point it stops being genuine fear and is full blown hype. LIke how people get excited before a hurricane or a blizzard. Add that to the virtual signaling and wanting to keep working from home and you've got a great drug.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Pride renders some incapable of the childlike humility.

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

theyll figure it out like we all do