Only people mentioned by @Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

This picture is so sickening I can’t even post it the good news it was also executed crimes against humanity, but you know people have to wait for their emergency broadcast system so they can believe it.

An Old Soul and Eternal Optimist who luvs my hubby of 25 years. Enjoy banter but can't stand idiots! Luv Trump & Patriots 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

It's sick enough looking at that POS in a nappy, but WTF is down the front of the nappy?? Give me just 5 minutes with the Scum 😡

Patriotic Christian woman. Horse lover. Love President Trump. I live in The Last Best Place.

Some things can't be unseen.

Patriotic Christian woman. Horse lover. Love President Trump. I live in The Last Best Place.

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

THIS SHOULD BE FRONT PAGE OF THE NY TIMES, ETC! 😡 POS!
#pedo RAPIST! THIS SHIT CAN'T STAND & BE NORMALIZED BY FB!
#SaveOurChildren

The TRUTH will set you FREE! ❤️🙏🇺🇸 #DJTisMyPresident #4MoreYears #WINNING

SIC

We share very few sentiments with our government.

I heard about this - maybe from Gene Decode. This humiliation is part of their initiation/getting into The Club. Seems like he was wearing something like this the night something went terribly wrong with a child at the Standard Hotel.and cops were called. Somebody really high up - like Obama - had to get him out of it. Basically, this and his other deviant behavior, is why he is owned and why it looks like his eyes are about to explode out of his head -- he knows this and worse is out there hanging over his head.

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

sick fuck hope they hang you

(1) Show this thread

🤣😂

Where is Shifty Schiff? Haven't heard of him in awhile.

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

🔥🐸👊💣💥☠️🖕☠️💥💣👊🐸🔥
#satanicpedo
#ShiftySchiff
#standardhotel
#WeKnow
#HellAwaitsTheWicked
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

~ https://youtu.be/rZUtH4QoH-A
~ https://youtu.be/RfrOs1G681w

🔥🐸👊💣💥☠️🖕☠️💥💣👊🐸🔥

In response Headless17 4.45/19th to his Publication

images from the Standard Hotel website

(1) Show this thread

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

🤢🤮

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

In response Maga Irish to her Publication

LOL - perfect!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Yesssss!!!!

(1) Show this thread

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

sick f#@ks

Truth ~ Honesty ~ Love ~ For God & Country ♥️🇺🇲 ♥️ ~ John 3 : 16 ~♥️ Children are God's greatest gifts 👼🏼♥️👼🏼 Save Our Children 💕

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

took the words out of my mouth !!!! ive seen this before...and it is the sickest s*!t !!!!

(1) Show this thread

Curious Patriot 🇺🇸. Crass humor appreciate 🤣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame 🏆. Gemini ♊. Type -O ⛔. T.I. 🚔.

The look in his eyes though... They don't look so much like horny creeper but more like "please don't shoot me"

Blackmail photo shoot?

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

These people are sick.

Deplorable from Dixieland🦅 🐸WWG1WGA🐸 HERE FOR THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER DJT Q +. 17 TOO LONG END IT NOW PLEASE 🇺🇸

See he would be a easy one to arrest him and Ed Buck go way back.. youd think with the perfect ohone call and how schit head did Trump he would be high on the list to get areested.

what a sicko

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Chris Miss to her Publication

🤣🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread