Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

DAMN THIS GIRL NEWβ—οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ I was to busy being stupid young at the time β—οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ™ƒ

I remeber that and she tore up a picture of the pope on SNL and they creamed her for that, what a hero she was

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

She was way ahead of her time. Such a shame how she was blasted and ridiculed and her career went down the drain. She's a Patriot.

The world is under MK Ultra Mind control #breakthespell

i remember watching this live and saying to myself, wow she has guts not even realizing the full extent of what she was trying to express. i now know she was a victim of sex abuse with in Catholic Church. Naturally this ended her career. i feel for her because, she has suffered for so many years with mental illness most likely related to her experience with sexual abuse at the hands of these demons.

patriot 🌎 French frog πŸΈπŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ I remember who I am , πŸ‘‘sovereign part of God. living a human life , for rΓ©vΓ©lation of truth ,moon watcher πŸ‘€

In response Jules Christine to his Publication

yes, and they took her kids away , what a shame. i saw her video in an hotel room , pathetic :(

(1) Show this thread

I was fairly young when that happened and still under the spell of Catholocism. I thought "Oh she must be evil to do that!" Many years later and now I see she was one of the good guys. Amazing how time and perspective changes everything.

The Lion and the Cobra is still one lf the best albums of all time.

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

In response Anon H@redpilledRN to his Publication

I grew up Catholic and remember stories here and there about these priests, but they were just whispers.

I never had any bad experiences myself, except a nun in first grade at Catholic school who was apparently so verbally abusive toward me that my mom took me out the next day and enrolled me in public school.

(1) Show this thread

30⬆️| Mx| Catholic| Prolife| Conservative Right| Anti woke| Nerd| Collector| Otaku| Asperger syndrome| GESARA.

And there her career ended. I feel sorry for the conditions in which she currently lives.

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

There are no Catholics left in my family after the church counselor sexually violated a child in our family.

it really came off like she was just flexing for Northern Ireland......

It was GOLD back then. This post is GOLD now. Prince wrote that song for her(Nothing compares to you).

i remember she was extremely vilified!!

i though it was because the pope did not supported abortion...

A Father, A Son, A Patriot! WWG1WGA. America is Changing. Patriots in control.

The world was fooled for a long time.

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

i saw that happen and was disappointed since i was a catholic and thought it was respectful. of course now i know she did the right thing.

β€œNo One”?
She was shunned by EVERYONE!
Unfortunately, her career went down the shitter after that.
To this day, I still listen to her music and respect her.
She made an odd choice converting to Islam but I’ll always remember her for who she was when she was in her prime music wise.

In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication

Investigate about Islam, if she is right about the Pope, maybe she is right about Islam. Islam is a religion for humanity.

(1) Show this thread

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

no one. well i guess my new name is fucking no one. hi im nothing and no one because i listened to her.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

We all thought she was tbe heretic- not so much! I watched it live and thought she was crazy. She's Mel Gibson "crazy" which is not crazy at all- and they were ruined for speaking the truth!

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!πŸ’―

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Yes I completely remember watching it too. My patents said it was terrible to rip up the holy father. Now we know she was ahead of her time.

(1) Show this thread