my one son who is awake, says that this whole thing is a war between bloodlines, and they are the same, just different hand signals. none of them care about us peasants, its about their power. he has totally checked out. i cant say i blame him at this point. i swear if i hear one more super rich person say that we regular people are complicit because we turned a blind eye... im sick of the secret handshakes and behind the scenes news. putin is publically saying they are free of the rothschild controlled US dollar- if he can state it publically, why cant any of our leaders? why does it have to be secret still, if putin is saying it? he was ripping apart everybody at davos. pictures like this do not help my vibe, it makes me feel like we are pawns in rich/powerful people's wars, as usual. its all a big club and we are not in it.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Kristamatic in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

In response Anon H@redpilledRN to his Publication

yes, and i marched on DC with the tea party. we were audited and attacked by the irs after that. ive been in this for the long haul. we anons have stepped up, done what has been asked. we have restrained our actions as well. i love president trump- i want him to just unleash everything. ezra is right, i lack patience. i want justice. the cabal has wrecked my family financially, and dr. fauci and bill gates vaccines stole my childs mind. i want righteous, indignant justice to pour out like hellfire on these criminals.

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

In response Anon H@redpilledRN to his Publication

私は日本人ですが、私はトランプ大統領が大好きです😢🙏✨💗✨

(2) Show this thread
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication

I believe Russia has never been under Rothschild control. I think that is one of the main reasons they are always being attacked by the western media.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

👀 last flag standing 💯🇺🇸💪this will lighten yaws load

Patience. Operation Warp Speed is going as fast as possible.

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

i know, im not ungrateful. im just tired. thank you for replying.

(1) Show this thread

Encourage him with the fact that really since the first time in human history folks are more awake than ever. AND the good guys and gals in the military by the millions outnumber the fkin deep state. Peace.