And still i can't understand why the most US Citizen don't see it 🤷‍♂️

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

I know!!! A year or so ago when I saw him on TV (i really dont watch TV so it had been a while since I saw a video or pic of him) but i just stared and was thinking to myself "that isn't him.". People kept telling me he had plastic surgery. ummm...no.

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

hard to see with their eyes closed...

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

The same thing with fake Fauci...they don't see it!!

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response Cee Bear to her Publication

Yes, they will see. I'm sure.

(1) Show this thread

Avid reader and author! Patriot & MAGA. Truth seeker who is about all about exposing the lies! Trump best president ever!

Had another convo with the sheep in my househould today again about this same thing got absoultely nowhere.We all went out today I was the only one not wearing a mask. Still sitting here shaking my head sigh....

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

some choose NOT to see what is right in front of them...until it hits them right in the face...which is coming..🙏