Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Thinking out loud...

Could covid and 23andMe testing be used to identifiy people with specific genetic markers?
Could a vaccine be developed that targets people with specific genetic markers?

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Never like any of the DNA testing.....felt "they" were looking for something .....

i am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mom and a nonnie...a princess to my King and Heavenly Abba...and a freedom loving Trump loving patriot

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

me too...being an adopted kiddo i have always wondered about my history but i would never ever do that because i felt the same way...

🍊🍊🍊MAGA KAG Trump Won! 🙏🏻💛🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻💛🇺🇸 I Love President Trump and the most Beautiful and Kind First Lady ever!!! 💕

In response lisa mincey to her Publication

I'm adopted too and my hubs talked me into ancestry.com 1) I found my birth mother and 2 half sisters 2) be careful what you wish for and 3) but I wish I wouldn't have done it!!

i am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mom and a nonnie...a princess to my King and Heavenly Abba...and a freedom loving Trump loving patriot

In response Sandy Mit to her Publication

yeah i am not willing to open that particular pandoras box...i have my mom and dad and they are the only mom and dad i know or want to know...i am so loved by them so im not missing anything in that realm...and even though i wonder about the history health wise im not willing to go there...so sorry about your situation

Yes, we are lucky. we were chosen! ive had a great life! Great parents!!! 💕

In response lisa mincey to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bogeymitchell16 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sandy Mit, click on at the bottom under it